Hi,

I would like to ask here before posting new bug. I am trying to make a
simple system
for distribution preallocated tickets between concurrent clients using C*
LWTs.
It is simply one partition containing tickets for one domain, client reads
the first one
and tries to delete it conditionally, success = it owns it, fail = try
again..

It works well, but it starts to fail with WTEs under load. So I tried to
make simple
test with 16 concurrent threads competing for one row with 1000 cols. It
was running
on cluster with 5 C* 3.0.9 with default configuration, replication factor
3.

Surprisingly, it failed immediately after few requests. It takes longer
time with
less threads, but even 2 clients are enough to crash it.

I am wondering, if it Is problem in Cassandra or normal behaviour or bad
use of LWT?

Thanks,

Jaroslav