Has there been any consensus in the past about what goes into
CHANGES.txt and what not? My naive assumption was that the intended
audience for the file are users who want to know about changes between
new releases. Having that in mind, I skipped changes.txt once in a while
for updates that have no relevance except for developers. For releases,
such as 4.0, the list is already substantial and hard to digest. I'm
also wondering how informative entries such as e.g. "Remove unused
method" are for the general user. So my question is, should we add all
resolved tickets to changes.txt, or should we try to keep the list less
verbose in the future?