Dear community members,

I want to test, in a lab, the behavior of the compaction strategies. I
found Cassandra Stress Tool very useful, but it does not have an option to
insert data in a chosen pace, i. e. insert data along a period, with just a
certain amount of data in each interval (e.g. minute). I suggest to create
that improvement.

This would be very important in my case because I want to test Date Tiered
and Time Window Compaction strategy, with different parameters.

I guess some of the contributors that have tested thoroughly the Time
Window Compaction Strategy and Date Tiered Compaction Strategy must have
some code that could be helpful to me. I would love to get those codes.

Do you think that such improvement is going to be useful to the community?
I volunteer to try to develop this improvement and contribute to de
community if it is useful.

Best Regards,
Lucas Benevides
Brasília, Brazil