Hi All,

I am trying to setup and run Cassandra-dtests so that I can write some tests
for a JIRA ticket I have been working on.
This is the repo I am using: https://github.com/apache/cassandra-dtest
I followed all the instructions and installed dependencies.

However, when I run "pytest -cassandra-dir=<path to Cassandra source root
directory>

It throws the error "could not load <some path>/conftest.py.

I checked that this file (conftest.py) exists in Cassandra-dtest source root
and I'm not sure why it cannot find it. Does anyone have any idea what might be
going wrong here?

I haven't used dtests before so I wonder if I'm missing something here.

Thanks,
Preetika