Strongly agree with Blake.  In my mind supporting multiple versions is
mandatory.  As I've stated before, we already do it with Reaper, I'd
consider it a major misstep if we couldn't support multiple with the
project - provided admin tool.  It's the same reason dtests are separate -
they work with multiple versions.

The number of repos does not affect distribution - if we want to ship
Cassandra with the admin / repair tool (we should, imo), that can be part
of the build process.

--
Jon Haddad
http://www.rustyrazorblade.com