I think we should have the ability to build & run unit tests and dtests against
a specified JDK. If we support multiple JDKs, at a minimum we should compile
code against those JDKs. It would be ideal if we could run unit tests and
dtests but given the availability of CircleCI resources that could be time
consuming.
Dinesh

    On Wednesday, August 22, 2018, 10:12:35 AM PDT, Sumanth Pasupuleti