> Is there a roadmap or release schedule, so we can get an idea of what
> the Reaper devs have planned for it?

Hi Murukesh,
 there's no roadmap per se, as it's open-source and it's the contributions as
they come that make it.

What I know that's in progress or been discussed is:
 - more thorough upgrade tests,
 - support for diagnostic events (C* 4.0),
 - more task/operations: compactions, cleanups, sstableupgrades, etc etc,
 - more metrics (better visualisations, for example see the newly added
streaming),
 - making the scheduler repair-agnostic (so any task/operation can be
scheduled), and
 - making task/operations not based on jmx calls (preparing for non-jmx type
tasks).

regards,
Mick