-0

The project seems to have a hard time getting on top of reviewing his
backlog
of 'patch available' issues, so that I'm skeptical adopting more code to
maintain is the thing the project needs the most right now. Besides, I'm
also
generally skeptical that augmenting the scope of a project makes it better:
I feel
keeping this project focused on the core server is better. I see risks
here, but
the upsides haven't been made very clear for me, even for end users: yes, it
may provide a tiny bit more clarity around which Golang driver to choose by
default, but I'm not sure users are that lost, and I think there is other
ways to
solve that if we really want.

Anyway, I reckon I may be overly pessimistic here and it's not that strong
of
an objection if a large majority is on-board, so giving my opinion but not
opposing.

--
Sylvain