+1 on Postgres approach. In the last 5 years I’ve seen people move from Oracle
and SQL server to some variant of Cassandra or Postgres and other new tech is
also more likely to support Postgres (Cockroach..)

I don’t care either way. It really depends on what you are storing.

Rahul Singh
Chief Executive Officer
m 202.905.2818

Anant Corporation
1010 Wisconsin Ave NW, Suite 250
Washington, D.C. 20007

We build and manage digital business technology platforms.