Hi Vishal,
This might be an indication that you are sending several requests in
parallel without waiting for a response and you need to introduce
throttling in your application, as Dinesh mentioned.

This issue is related to the usage of the DataStax C++ driver, you should
consider starting a new mail thread on the driver mailing list:
https://groups.google.com/a/lists.datastax.com/forum/#!forum/cpp-driver-user

Regards,
Jorge