Do we maintain a list of prior rejects?  Revisit any that have increased in
usage since last?

Probably we’re bike shedding this one thing too closely.  I would be happy with
removing it, periodically cleaning it, or leaving it intact.  Mining it for
schema changes, or telling people to ask.

But I fear it will all begin to go to pot again after this effort wanes, and my
life has only one JIRA cleanup effort to call upon.