>> 1: Component. (A) Multi-select; (B) Cascading-select
>> 2: Labels: leave alone +1/-1
>> 3: No workflow changes for first/second review: +1/-1
>> 4: Priorities: Including High +1/-1
>> 5: Mandatory Platform and Feature: +1/-1
>> 6: Remove Environment field: +1/-1
>>

> 1:   A
> 2: +1
> 3: +1
> 4:   0
> 5: +0
> 6: +1
>

> If bugs have an objective Severity field then why bother with (a subjective)
> Priority field?
>
> The Priority field makes sense in the commercial world, but for an open
> source project? Arn't tickets either an itch to scratch for someone, or not?
> I might have thought labels were better for "Urgent" and "Wish". No strong
> opinions though, just my two cents.

Well, I had hoped for a world in which labels would cease to exist.
Particularly because discovery with labels is almost impossible - we have
almost 500 of them, so good luck guessing which one somebody used (or _should_
use).  I can now see the argument for keeping them (so people with a specific
need can use them), but for regular project functionality I continue to think
they’re a bad fit.

I’ll be sure anyway to add items to poll #2, on using Priority for the Bug
issue type, and for the Wish priority.  Thanks.