Thank you everyone for offering to help!

I have put together a confluence page detailing the program and other
information -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CASSANDRA/Apache+Cassandra+GSoD+2019+application

<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CASSANDRA/Apache+Cassandra+GSoD+2019+application>

If you do not have a confluence account, please create one. I think the PMCs
have the ability to give you write permissions.

Please feel free to add and modify the page. I think the most important thing
right now is to get together project ideas.

Thanks,

Dinesh