Hi all,

Nate & I wanted to send a quick update on Google Summer of Docs for Apache
Cassandra. As some of you may remember we had requested volunteers to
participate in the Google Summer of Docs program a while ago. A few of you
responded. One of our proposed projects were selected and now we have been
assigned a technical writer, Deepak Vohra. Deepak has written ~20 technical
books and is going to work with our community to help fix the TODOs and write
documentation for 4.0. We are excited to be working with him on this. He will
be creating jiras and reaching out to the dev list for questions and
clarifications.

Thanks,

Dinesh & Nate