What exactly will be the implication of the outcome of this vote, in case the content is agreed upon? What's the proposal of the voting?

The document seems to be informative rather then formal. It's verbose on definitions that should be commonly understood or can only broadly defined (what is alpha/beta/RC, GA for production, etc.), while at the same time is unclear and weasel-wordy on our actual commitment and rules.