Hey all,

I've recently had some cycles free up I can dedicate to the open-source
project. My intuition is that I can add the most value right now by
engaging in some simple project management type work (help get assignees
and reviewers for things critical path for 4.0, help stimulate and
facilitate discussions about scope for the upcoming release and subsequent
releases, general triage and test board health, etc).

Before I wade into the project and start poking and prodding us all, does
anyone have any concerns with me stepping (back ;) ) into this role, or
have any feedback or recommendations before doing so?