Hello everyone,
I am interested to help with "CASSANDRA-15586 4.0 quality testing: Cluster
Setup and Maintenance"
There was a short discussion last night on Slack but I know that not
everyone keeps an eye on those chats so I decided to move it to the dev
list.

For now I understand that this Jira is "free", no one did anything and it
was added during the last conference in Las Vegas

The second part of the description mentions packaging. We could start by
validating that C* 4.0 can be started on all supported platforms (with the
proper docs how to do that)?

Also, I didn't find a comprehensive list of supported platforms on the
cassandra web page. Anyone knows of such one posted anywhere?

If no one has different views/suggestions I will open a sub-ticket to start
testing on different platforms. Also, how was this done before for major
versions? Any lessons learned? Or I am free to improvise :-)
Ekaterina Dimitrova | Software Engineer
ekaterina.dimitr...@datastax.com | datastax.com
<http://datastax.com/?utm_campaign=FY20Q2_CONSTELLATION&utm_+medium=email&utm_source=signature>