I agree as well. Nice work, Lorina!

This POC is a really good start. It has a bit more of a modern feel to it.
The navigation bar on the side makes the information very accessible. This
is a must for technical documentation.

Would it be possible to have a search bar somewhere on the site? I think
this would be useful to allow a user to navigate quickly to something they
know they are after e.g. a nodetool command or configuration setting.

Kind regards,