Hi Everyone,

[Board]
The board can be found here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=355

[New Tickets]
In the last 7 days we have opened 6 new tickets (2 alpha, 3 beta, 1 rc) and
closed 13 (8 alpha, 4 beta, 1 rc).

Please remember to be thoughtful about what Fix Version you assign
a ticket to as we get closer to being able to release beta1.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CASSANDRA/Release+Lifecycle

[Tickets That Need Attention]

All the remaining alpha issues are being worked on (C-15146 is blocked
on C-15234).
There are 32 beta issues that need attention.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=355&quickFilter=1719

[Needs Reviewer]
2 tickets assigned are looking for reviewers:
- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-15229: BufferPool
Regression
- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-13047 Point cqlsh
help to the new doc

[Alpha Status]
There are 7 tickets not marked Resolved that are assigned to Alpha (down from
7 at the time of the last status update two weeks ago). The issues are
comprised of
interface-breaking changes, flaky tests, and a critical bug.

[Beta Status]
There are 45 issues not marked Resolved that are assigned to Beta (up from 32
at the time of the last status update two weeks ago).

About one third are fixes to code or tests and the other two thirds
are more general
quality related/tracking down flaky test tasks.

[Cumulative Flow Diagram]
A visual measure of our progress can be found here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=355&projectKey=CASSANDRA&view=reporting&chart=cumulativeFlowDiagram&swimlane=939&swimlane=936&swimlane=931&column=1505&column=1506&column=1514&column=1509&column=1512&column=1507&from=2020-04-07&to=2020-04-28

Thanks everyone!
Jon