HI all

I've raised the PR with the changes. Specifically I would appreciate the
community's input on this section of the CEP
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CASSANDRA/CEP-9%3A+Make+SSLContext+creation+pluggable#CEP9:MakeSSLContextcreationpluggable-ImportantnoteaboutcommonSSLconfigurations>
.

Once we get some consensus on the PR (except minor code improvement
suggestions) I'll start a VOTE thread for the CEP.

I thank all the reviewers of the CEP and the PR in advance and am
completely excited to contribute to Apache Cassandra.

Thanks
Maulin