On Thu, Jul 15, 2021 at 8:09 AM Stefan Miklosovic
<stefan.mikloso...@instaclustr.com> wrote:
> Hence what I would like to do is to add 16725 as the last command ever
> in nodetool and after that we might just make a big fat line and we
> might slowly transition to a new system on virtual tables.

I would really like to avoid the situation where you may need both to
accomplish what you need to do. If there are more things to add later,
we should do that to keep nodetool viable as a standalone
administration tool until virtual tables have functional parity.