-1 nb.

I'll open a JIRA with details later tonight or first thing tomorrow.

I've confirmed that the serialization and deserialization of FWD_FRM
on 4.0 nodes when communicating with pre-4.0 nodes is incorrect and
includes an incorrect single-byte address length. Additionally the
logic for whether to use the same messageid when forwarding or not
needs to include the base message id as well as the forwarding ids. If
there was a single node to forward onto, the forwarded request was not
being sent with the correct messageId.