I put together a gdoc documenting what was in this thread - should be open
to comment for everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LhCNcbuhtqTkv_aKx1TQUgWEcq022fsAZs1C_oOxEJw/edit

I'll let this thread sit to early next week and assuming no major concerns
we'll get that into either the wiki or the site or both.

Thanks everyone for the feedback!

~Josh