Hi Benedict,

do I need to somehow accommodate this initiative in such a way that I
will postpone what I have (like CEP-9 is pretty close to merging) so
you have it easier to merge that? It seems to me these patches are
quite big and I am just thinking how to make it easier for you -
without having to constantly check if something hasn't changed in the
meanwhile.

Regards