Hi All

Thanks very much to everyone who took the time to provide feedback and share
their views on this topic. It seems to me like there is a general consensus
around it and it's great to hear that the PMC is aware and actively working on
it.

A community is an evolving thing and so adapting to change is part of the
journey. I am really happy to see this open dialogue happening and even though
some current problems have been highlighted - the focus is on resolving them!

Happy to be involved and part of this community :-)

Thanks
Sharan