Thank you for the reply, Brandon! It is helpful!

I was thinking of creating a cluster with 2 nodes and having two concurrent
CREATE TABLE statements running. But the test will be flaky as there is no
guarantee that the query runs before the schema agreement has been reached.
Any ideas for that?

Thanks,
Cheng