Could we defer the close of this vote til Monday, December 12th after 6pm
Pacific Time?

Jon Meredith and I have been working thru an issue blocking streaming on 4.1
for the last couple months, and are now testing a promising fix. We're
currently working on a write-up, and we'd like to hold the release until the
community is able to review our findings.

Thanks,
Abe