Hey all -

I presented a potential Docs Information Architecture recently, and
promised a Doc Plan for the upcoming C* 5.0 release. Please give me
feedback, especially if you feel that the priorities for upcoming features
should be different than what I propose. Also understand that the priority
is just to make absolutely certain that the most impactful features are
covered at GA. Eventually, and hopefully also before GA, all the items
listed in the Doc Plan will be completed. Just depends on the effort
devoted by the community, myself included.

Here's the link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FAACcAxtV9qLJS05RLt85S_6Gb4C4t4g9DhmfLufjOk/edit?usp=sharing

Happy reading!

Lorina