Overall I welcome this feature, was trying to use this around 1-2 months back
and found we didn’t support, so glad to see it coming!

From a testing point of view, I think we would want to have good fuzz testing
covering complex types (frozen/non-frozen collections, tuples, udt, etc.), and
reverse ordering; both sections tend to cause the most problem for new features
(and existing ones)

We also will want a way to disable this feature, and optionally disable at
different sections (such as m2’s NOT IN for partition keys).