Agrona isn’t going anywhere due to the library being more than basic
collections.

Now, with regard to single-threaded collections… honestly I dislike Agrona as I
always fight to avoid boxing; carrot was far better with this regard…. Didn’t
look at the fastutil versions to see if they are better here, but I do know I
am personally not happy with Agrona primitive collections…

I do believe the main motivator for this is that fastutil has a concurrent
version of their collections, so you gain access to concurrent primitive
collections; something we do not have today… Given the desire for concurrent
primitive collections, I am cool with it.

> I’m not inclined to swap it out

When it came to random testing libraries, I believe the stance taken before was
that we should allow multiple versions and the best one will win eventually… so
I am cool having the same stance for primitive collections...