Hi Dinesh,

This is awesome. I'm certain myself and the folks on the K8ssandra project
will be following along with this ticket. I had a few questions after
looking at the JIRA and attached PR:

   1. Is there an expectation that this would be used alongside internode
   and client TLS? Would the certificates be the same, different, or is that
   an implementation detail for the specific deployment to determine?
   2. For some reason I'm having trouble understanding the internode
   authentication portion of this ticket (authenticating a client with a
   certificate makes sense vs just authenticating the connection). Why is this
   needed on top of the connection-level TLS we have now?
   3. When an operator or DBA is looking to add a new identity is that just
   handled as part of the new CQL statement or is there some certificate
   management required on the nodes? I assume it's just the CA that needs to
   be placed on the nodes to establish trust in the certificate itself then
   authz happening within C* after determining the certificate can be trusted,
   but want to be certain.
   4. As a minor nit, should we include static certificates in the test
   data? I see they expire in 2033 which is a fair way off, but I wonder if it
   would make sense to generate the certificates as part of the test setup.

Thanks for the contribution (along with the ping on dev@) and I look
forward to seeing this functionality.

Cheers,
~Chris