From: Jonathan Ellis <jbel...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, 30 May 2023 at 14:44
To: dev <dev@cassandra.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [VOTE] CEP-30 ANN Vector Search

CAUTION: This email originated from outside the University of Dundee. Do not
click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender's email address
and know the content is safe.
Thanks, all.  Closing the vote as accepted with 8 binding +1 (including me) and
11 non-binding votes.

On Thu, May 25, 2023 at 10:45 AM Jonathan Ellis