From: Mick Semb Wever <m...@apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2023 17:34
To: dev@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Using ACCP or tc-native by default

NetApp Security WARNING: This is an external email. Do not click links or open
attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Can you say more about the shape of your concern?

Integration testing where some nodes are running JCE and others accp, and
various configurations that are and are not accp compatible/native.

I'm not referring to (re-) unit testing accp or jce themselves, or matrix
testing over them, but our commitment to always-on upgrades against all
possible configurations that integrate.  We've history with config changes
breaking upgrades, for as simple as they are.