Thank you all. We are going to continue with those tickets and related
problems then.

On Maxim's question:
"Do we need a separate issue for 'org.caffinitas.ohc:ohc-core-j8' or we
should handle everything under [2]?"

It depends on whether someone has the time to sit and deal with the
complete list as soon as possible or we should do divide and conquer. It
will also require some archeology and potential discussions with users in
some cases, etc.

Best regards,
Ekaterina