One other important point. In talking to our friends at the Linux
Foundation, they reminded me about scholarships for attending Cassandra
Summit.
If you would like to apply for travel or ticket assistance, follow this
link and apply:
https://events.linuxfoundation.org/cassandra-summit/attend/travel-funding/

I hope many of you will take advantage of this program and join us in San
Jose!

Patrick