From: Jon Haddad <j...@jonhaddad.com>
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2023 10:31 AM
To: dev@cassandra.apache.org <dev@cassandra.apache.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Future direction for the row cache and OHC
implementation

You don't often get email from j...@jonhaddad.com. Learn why this is
important<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification>
Sure, I’d love to work with you on this.

—
Jon Haddad
Rustyrazorblade Consulting
rustyrazorblade.com<http://rustyrazorblade.com/>

On Mon, Dec 18, 2023 at 8:30 AM Ariel Weisberg
<ar...@weisberg.ws<mailto:ar...@weisberg.ws>> wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the generous offer. Before you do that can you give me a chance to
add back support for Caffeine for the row cache so you can test the option of
switching back to an on-heap row cache?

Ariel