Hi All,

CASSANDRA-19414 has been merged. Using -d on the generate.sh you should be able to get a CircleCI dev only workflow with no 'duplicates'. I.e.:

https://app.circleci.com/pipelines/github/bereng/cassandra/1178/workflows/e13ea384-d90f-4f9a-9380-e9f1b226ddce

That should help bring CI costs and time down. Once 18753 merges and the discussion is finalized we can re-visit the pre-commit workflow to put it on a diet.

Regards.