I'm guessing these Eclipse instructions are invalid now?

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAY/Eclipse

Thanks,

/dev/mrg

On 1/21/07, Andrus Adamchik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Migration is finished. Please check out the fresh SVN tree.

One extra change compared to what we discussed now is renaming Maven
code generator plugin from "cayenne-maven-plugin" to "maven-cayenne-
plugin" to follow Maven naming conventions. I hope that's ok with
everybody?

The build procedure is same as before: mvn install

Let me know if you see any inconsistencies.

Andrus