Hi Andrus,

OK I think I am missing something here. Is the org.objectstyle code
base maintained in a parrallel repository to:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cayenne/main/branches/STABLE-2.0/

I am wanting to build a Cayenne 1.2.x org.objectstyle version not a
Cayenne 2.0.x org.apache version.

regards Malcolm Edgar