An FYI on one person's feelings about putting jars into svn, and
consequences if those jars contain 5D002 software.

Also, if we are now supporting encryption functionality in the
modeler, we need to get listed on
http://www.apache.org/licenses/exports/ by following the processes
outlined at http://www.apache.org/dev/crypto.html

There's a lot more detailed info on this topic in the "podling BIS
notifications" thread running on general@incubator.apache.org if you
want to read it.