My bad. Just deployed the parent POM to the repo. Let me know if you see more errors.

Andrus

On Feb 28, 2007, at 3:11 PM, Lasantha Ranaweera wrote:

Hi Andrus,

I am getting following error. Please find the attached pom.xml file too. Anything I am missing?

Error = >

[INFO] ---------------------------------------------------------------------- --
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] ---------------------------------------------------------------------- --
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.apache.cayenne
ArtifactId: cayenne-parent
Version: 3.0-SNAPSHOT

org.apache.cayenne:cayenne-parent:pom:3.0-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot- repository),
codehaus (http://repository.codehaus.org),
apache-snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot- repository),
codehaus-snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org),
apache-incubator (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating- repository/),
axis2-m2-repo (http://ws.zones.apache.org/repository2/),
tomcat-m2-repo (http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/m2-repository/)

Thanks,
Lasantha

Andrus Adamchik wrote:
Done:

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/ cayenne/

I only published aggregated modules. Snapshot users - please let me know if you see any transitive dependencies failures because of that.

Andrus