On Feb 28, 2007, at 6:35 PM, Mike Kienenberger wrote:

In fact, I'd like to see an enumeration of each module with a description of
what it does and how it fits in to the big picture.

+1

No doubt there's
a maven plugin somewhere that will do this automatically :-)

No!!! Can we please do it by hand :-) The site is one place in Cayenne not affected by Maven, let's keep it this way.

Actually, I can't seem to figure out how to update the developer guide.

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAYSITE/Developer+Guide

I'd still like to hear answers on some of the procedural questions I
asked before (and I'll add them to the dev guide):

1) Is it intended/necessary that the svn checkout be outside of the workspace?

Probably a good idea.

2) How does one work with both a 1.4 and a 1.5 workspace at the same time?

You either do it all 1.5 (hoping that others catch the JDK version issues) or use them one at a time. Since there is no eclipse-level cross-module dependencies, switching between workspaces, while annoying, works pretty well for me.

Andrus