Not sure what we can report this month that is of the significance to the Board, although lots of development work has been done.

Looking through some other reports [1] something like this might be appropriate:

-----------------
Issues requiring the Board's attention: none.

Infrastructure
--------------
We'd like to thank the ASF Infrastructure team for the painless transition to TLP. We have only some minor issues with Confluence still to resolve, but otherwise everything is working well.

Development
-----------
* Cayenne continues to make good progress towards its goal of JPA compliance with the 3.0 release. * A member of the Apache Geronimo has started some work on integration between the two projects. * Snapshots from the 3.0 branch are now being made available as precompiled binaries to enhance wider testing of the new features.

Community
---------
No real changes here, although the mailing lists have been busier than usual.

[1] http://www.apache.org/foundation/records/minutes/2006/ board_minutes_2006_12_20.txt

Aristedes Maniatis
phone +61 2 9660 9700
PGP fingerprint 08 57 20 4B 80 69 59 E2  A9 BF 2D 48 C2 20 0C C8