Kevin, thanks for the info.

Had a spare minute to try it out tonight. Started with a clean local repo and a clean Cayenne checkout. After tweaking the itest poms to include Derby artifacts that are needed by the latest OpenEJB ... it worked, including the full build and the assemblies! Go figure :-)

Andrus

On Apr 2, 2007, at 4:00 PM, Kevin Menard wrote:

In case anyone missed this. I have not yet tried building Cayenne with
2.0.6, but I suspect there shouldn't be any problems.

--
Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason van Zyl [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2007 9:01 AM
To: announce@maven.apache.org; Maven Users List; Maven Developers List;
announce@apache.org
Subject: [ANN] Maven 2.0.6 Released

The Apache Maven team would like to announce the availability of Maven
2.0.6. We have closed out 22 issues for this release and the upgrade
from 2.0.5 should be pain free. We corrected a major flaw in the
artifact resolution mechanism and we cannot find any problems but
information about the change can be found here:

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-dependency-plugin/examples/
preparing-dependencies.html

You can find the binaries here:

http://maven.apache.org/download.html

You can find the release notes here:

http://maven.apache.org/release-notes.html

You can find the roadmap here:

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?
reset=true&&pid=10500&fixfor=13010&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/
order=DESC

Thanks,

The Apache Maven Team