Yeah looks like that :-)

Anyways, 3 pm works for me, and gives me the time to test a fix for the nasty race condition that I just found (CAY-786).

Andrus

On May 4, 2007, at 7:19 PM, Michael Gentry wrote:

I have a tennis match scheduled at 1pm and another at 5pm (EDT) on Sunday
and have to refuel in-between, so I doubt I could join for long (and
probably not at 3pm). I'd like to be able to help out, but it feels like we
are herding cats here.  :-)

Thanks,

/dev/mrg