When you subscribe, it also tells you in the first e-mail you receive, the
unsubscribe instructions.  Oh well.

On a similar topic, though, I've tried to subscribe to Apache Legal twice
now and it still hasn't happened.  Any idea how to do that?

Thanks,

/dev/mrg

On 5/25/07, Andrus Adamchik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On May 25, 2007, at 8:04 AM, Rajkumar Jeyaraj wrote:

> unsubscribe

Sigh... I just manually unsubscribed Rajkumar's address.

Just yesterday I send unsubscribe hint to this list. Doing it
again... Anybody else who wants to unsubscribe - YOU CAN DO IT ON
YOUR OWN, without bothering the admin: