FWIW: I just tried my Nested Data Context test here (had it at the
office) and although it worked better than the M1 release, it still
had issues (at least I think so -- I could just not understand the NDC
usage).  This is not enough to hold up an M2 release, but I thought
I'd mention it.

Thanks,

/dev/mrg