Mike, thanks as always for preparing the report.

I'd say build issues do not warrant Board attention. We should be solving that
with Infra, etc.

BTW, which build issues are we talking here? Is that the stuff that Ari was
trying to figure out to be able to post the new docs (buildbot), or just
general Jenkins instability (that is sometimes caused by ambiguities in our
unit test assertions).

Andrus