Hello Andrus.

We (Electronic Chart Centre and PRIMAR) use Cayenne in our system to collect,
quality control and distribute world coverage nautical charts to navies,
pilots, inspectors and several thousand vessels. We have been happy users of
Cayenne since 2005 and are now on version 3.1.

https://www.primar.org
https://www.ecc.no

Regards,
Tore Halset.