On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 3:27 AM Nikita Timofeev <ntimof...@objectstyle.com>
wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> Where exactly do you see this detection failure, is it Modeler DB
> migration tool?

This is in tomcat after the ServerRuntime is created from the builder.
Here's a minimal example:

ServerRuntime runtime = ServerRuntime.builder()

.addConfigs("cayenne-MyProject.xml").build();

MergerTokenFactory factory = runtime
.getInjector().getInstance(MergerTokenFactory.class);

assert factory instanceof MySQLMergerTokenFactory;

> And how do you define your data source (via AutoAdapter or MySQLAdapter)?

I have custom DataSourceFactory specified in the cayenne project, but no
override of the adapter (for MySQL), so it is using AutoAdapter.